What is Print Marketplace?
Print Marketplace is a brand-new online platform connecting Buyers of print within the public sector to print suppliers across the UK. It is a new service from the Crown Commercial Service to streamline the procurement process for buyers so they can easily specify, design and purchase print effectively. APS Group has been appointed to manage the platform on behalf of the Crown Commercial Services and in partnership with YPO. We are now in the process of looking for print businesses to support them in fulfilling this exciting opportunity.
Top benefits to print suppliers;
- Access to £50 million of public sector print spend
- Free to use – no fee or service charges
- You’re always in control of your pricing and margins
- Minimal sales effort – no manual estimating required
- 30-day payment terms
- Easy to use with an efficient order and invoice process
- Dashboard showing market insight and intelligence
- Dedicated supplier support team
It’s not all about price – buyers will select suppliers based on location, environmental impact, lead time, SME status, price and previous experience so there’s nothing to lose by getting involved.
Take a closer look at the platform below:
Simple Registration Process
Step 1 | Initial Registration
- Register your business here
- You’ll receive an email notification to verify your email address
- Once verified you’ll receive a confirmation email you have completed step one
Step 2 | Onboarding
- Create an account and set your password
- Input key information about your business and financial details such as contacts and bank details for the system to be able to pay you
- Confirm you’re happy with the site Terms and Conditions
- You are able to save and return to this section at any time
- Receive confirmation that your application has been successful or not
Step 3 | Online Pricing Tool
- The final part of the process requires the completion of your machine and production profile, which will be used to generate instant prices
Print Marketplace is ideal for print businesses of all sizes who are looking to expand their customer base and secure new revenue opportunities so don’t delay and become an approved supplier.